Darshit's To-Do List
This list enumerates the various bug-fixes, feature enhancements, etc. that I plan on implementing. I'm making this list as a way to organize all the ideas I have for cleaning up and enhancing Wget's codebase.
- Clean up and merge spring-cleaning branch into master
- Write a test case for --wait, --random-wait and --waitretry options
- Add feature for such timing analysis in Python test Server.
- Fix the progress bar implementation.
- On master, the create more fixed bounds on the column size for the progress bar so that it looks uniform and nice when wget is onvoked with -q --show-progress
- On parallel-wget, ensure that progress bars are displayed sanely when downloading multiple files in multiple parts
Maybe making opt.quiet the default when opt.jobs > 1 is a sane idea?